• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NOT Enough soap & shrooms for everyone

DeletedUser2959

For years I was the guy who would scan the Trader and just close it in disgust if nobody offered what I wanted at a rate I was willing to pay.
Then I started just posting my own trades. I offer what I think is a reasonable incentive and then wait. Works a treat most of the time.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
For years I was the guy who would scan the Trader and just close it in disgust if nobody offered what I wanted at a rate I was willing to pay.
Then I started just posting my own trades. I offer what I think is a reasonable incentive and then wait. Works a treat most of the time.
I'd be the worst enemy of that kind of person. I regularly trade away all of my other stuff for whatever is in low supply, then go through and accept all trades going the other way until I get the trader list as short as I can. Had Felyndral down to 22 pages last night, 8 of them exploitative, most of the rest cross-tier, and a few pages I just didn't have enough platinum or Obsidian to fill

T6583

@Ashrem K777 plays on K world. I’ve seen her trades and she does offer her bismuth at a premium amount to entice trading. I can’t remember the exact amount as I’m also boosted in bismuth and can rarely take any of her trades. It is a problem in the K world that sometimes you have to offer 20-25% to get your bismuth taken.
Edited to add: Right now at 6pm eastern time there are 15 trades offering soap or shrooms. None are requesting bismuth. There are well over 100 trades offering bismuth at a premium and probably over 200-300 trades total offering bismuth in general. I stopped counting once I hit a 110 premium trades and I’m on the mobile so I have no idea how many pages total other than it takes a long time to scroll just to reach the 2 star trades.

Last edited:

T6583

Just logged onto the computer. Here are some screen shots of the trader of selecting each of the S3 goods. This is from K world.
D16BA2BE-5DC3-43D7-9AEB-8B48B6E92C92.jpeg4EF846AD-A1AB-46B2-9A18-E71AFCF5812F.jpeg

Attachments

• 5E874E2C-F414-4EA7-A71F-967C0766A883.jpeg
    5E874E2C-F414-4EA7-A71F-967C0766A883.jpeg
    507.8 KB · Views: 107

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
None of the bizmuth offers are a 10% premium, so it's hard to tell if there is a real problem or not.

mikeledo

The problem started with spire bismuth buildings. I can't imagine the small amount it gives out has compounded into an issue. Maybe INNO needs to nerf the bismuth.

T6583

None of the bizmuth offers are a 10% premium, so it's hard to tell if there is a real problem or not.
True at this particular time that the screen shots were taken you are correct. But it still shows the shear difference in over all amount of trades with bismuth. 74 pages of just bismuth offers seems like a lot compared to only 1-2 pages of the other 2 S3 resources. I usually get mine to move within a day by posting 11000-12000 asking for 10000.

DeletedUser19458

I play on K as well, and make Shrooms. There was a time I was asking for a 50% premium (offer 10,000 shrooms, ask for 15,000 bismouth) and they would be snatched up within the hour. So yeah, those people are screaming for balance.

Wudana

My hope is a new reward set from the spire. A set similar to the moonstone that would include a building that makes shrooms or soap.

T6583

Resurrecting this one since its specific to not being enough shrooms and soap because I'm beginning to think there might be a problem on US4 K World and possibly on other worlds as well.
Screen shoot from current trader. 79 pages offering Bismuth, 0 trades offering Shrooms, and 2 trades (not pages just trades) offering Soap. As you can see the 1st page of trades are all offering 10-20% premium (check my math incase I made an error). I have over 700K in Bismuth and I would need to offer 20% or higher to try to get them to move quickly which I feel would make the issue worse.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 67

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I would need to offer 20% or higher to try to get them to move quickly which I feel would make the issue worse
How quickly do you need them to move?

I've found that if I regularly offer 50,000 bi for 49900 of the other two, I can get them taken, usually wihtin 24 hours, sometimes a couple of days. Then I turn around and buy up everything I can see from small traders (5000 or less) and all of the ones offering any premium of any kind, and relist it. Felyndral is sitting at 19 pages.

T6583

I usually try to move them within 8 hours but it's not neccessary. I've tried gathering trades to feed to my FS members who need them but I keep running too low on the other two. So maybe I need to consider a different method and not try to get them taken so quickly. I don't seem to have this issue on Felyndral at all but then again I'm only boosted in bismuth on K world. I have soap on Felyndral.

Pheryll

Set Designer
The problem started with spire bismuth buildings. I can't imagine the small amount it gives out has compounded into an issue. Maybe INNO needs to nerf the bismuth.
If there is a bismuth problem merely from the gate, then we would see a much greater tree gum problem.

Also keep in mind that for chapter 15 the bismuth requirements for techs was close to the front of the chapter, while the other T6 was mostly required toward the end of the chapter.

DeletedUser19458

If there is a bismuth problem merely from the gate, then we would see a much greater tree gum problem.
Gum is an issue as well. At the moment on K:
1 page offering moonstone, 2 offering platinum, 38 offering gum
3 pages demanding moonstone, 31 pages demanding platinum, ZERO trades demanding gum.

However, I make gum and if I offer up 10% premium and same tier I generally can get it taken same day. Most traders offer 0.1% premium just so it says 3 star. And cross-tier.