• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not everything is awesome!!

Draegan

Dear Inno

I have been clicking awesome for quite some time now when we all know that most of the time it isn't very awesome. Its also irritating to have to click awesome all the time. Yes I finished a battle with five Klingons, its not awesome Inno, seriously.

If we must click on something, lets have a multiple choice instead ;
- awesome
- pretty good
- ok
- meh

Not only can I show my frustration with whatever I'm being told is awesome but now Inno can receive feedback on just what we think of the awesome prizes.

Please can we have some change!!!

Awesome Regards
Draegan

Last edited by a moderator:

Glandeh

Dear Inno

I have been clicking awesome for quite some time now when we all know that most of the time it isn't very awesome. Its also irritating to have to click awesome all the time. Yes I finished a battle with five Klingons, its not awesome Inno, seriously.

If we must click on something, lets have a multiple choice instead ;
- awesome
- pretty good
- ok
- meh

Not only can I show my frustration with whatever I'm being told is awesome but now Inno can receive feedback on just what we think of the awesome prizes.

Please can we have some change!!!

Awesome Regards
Draegan
Awesome :D

Siorse

Screenshot_20230505-174433.png