• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not getting notifications for visits by members

DeletedUser9307

If this isn't a feature, then I think it would be a good one:

As guild leader/Arch-mage, I would like to be able to click on a member and see his visitation trends. Who is he visiting? Who is he/she NOT visiting? As of current, I only get notifications when members visit me. When it's time to cull the herd, I'd like to make informed choices about who gets the boot.

Please find a way to make that visible to officer/leader positions within Fellowships.

DeletedUser9307

Your marketing verbiage for ancient wonders does not inspire. "... no one is sure what it does ..." kind of wording just confuses people. Hardly anyone in my fellowship were using AWs because they didn't know what the benefits are/were. At least something like "... warriors whispered of extra strength from the gods..." or "...rich men from humble beginnings wrote in ancient languages ..." give people some kind of clue to get them involved.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. You are correct, there are no alerts for the visiting activity of others, only the visits that you receive yourself. We will close this one since it is not a bug. You can also use the suggestions and feedback area to share your ideas :)

DeletedUser1391

Hi Alyndra,

I see you marked this one closed, but the notifications aren't coming up at all, just a blank window with "Loading Notifications". I was able to see them a short while ago.

Thanks!

DeletedUser9505

I agree with LadyGoGo it would make it so much easier as an Arch-mage if we had a way to click on a member to see that person's visitation trends and when the last visit was made. I too want to make informed choices on who I have to boot in order to keep an active fellowship.

DeletedUser

Hi Alyndra,

I see you marked this one closed, but the notifications aren't coming up at all, just a blank window with "Loading Notifications". I was able to see them a short while ago.

Thanks!
Yes, that's a separate issue, and is reported and confirmed as a known issue. We'll be sure to share an update once one is available! :)