• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not Getting Rewards / Possible Essence Loss

EyeScream

Hello there,

I noticed that when the spire was over yesterday I did not get any rewards and I asked if anyone else in the FS had received theirs. They told me 7 of this and 5 of or 5 and 3... regardless I did not get anything. Then this morning I picked up my essences from the elementals chapter and I am doing 79 every 3 hours. I should have had 237. When I looked at my inventory directly after picking them up I only had the original 197 I started with this morning. It's like things are not going into my inventory but the costs are certainly being taken out.

Suggestions?

DeletedUser27062

Hello there,

I noticed that when the spire was over yesterday I did not get any rewards and I asked if anyone else in the FS had received theirs. They told me 7 of this and 5 of or 5 and 3... regardless I did not get anything. Then this morning I picked up my essences from the elementals chapter and I am doing 79 every 3 hours. I should have had 237. When I looked at my inventory directly after picking them up I only had the original 197 I started with this morning. It's like things are not going into my inventory but the costs are certainly being taken out.

Suggestions?
Contact support. They will be the only people who can look at your issue directly.

NightshadeCS

Sorry if this is too elementary, but I don't know your specific situation, so have to be fairly general in my answer.

You will not get the same rewards as the other people in your fellowship unless you went exactly as far as they did in the Spire. The rewards at the end come from the chests that have two conditions satisfied: 1. That you reached that chest (or went beyond it) in the Spire, and; 2) That your FS raised the purple bar of group points as far as that chest (or beyond).

Support can look at the rewards you should have received and see if they went into your inventory. They can also do this for your guest race collections.

Sometimes I have a server or ISP lag and things will look like they were collected, but actually weren't. The animations show a collect, but my inventory doesn't increase. What I do then is reload the game. Things usually then reset as if I had never been there the first time, with the collections showing ready over their respective buildings.

EyeScream

Thanks everyone for responding. I finally received my spire rewards and you are correct. That player was not so high on the spire so I missed it cause it was like 2 little things.. I also figured out what happened to the mana. Oversight with my eyes. Thanks again!