• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

not getting storyline quests

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I am about 1/3 of the way through Faeries and for the past few days I have only gotten generic quests. I have completed multiple generic quests and still have not had any more additional storyline quests be offered. I have looked up the list and I am not done with them. I have the portal built as well as 4 day farms and 3 night farms. Currently working on upgrades to them. Is there something else I have to do to trigger the rest of the storyline quests? If so, what?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think there have been some issues with the quest system. In my Beta city the same thing happened, except I am part way through chapter 3 and the quests jumped from the first few for chapter 3 to about the middle of the chapter 4 quests. They told me a bunch of those early quests were removed because they were causing problems for people returning to the game after being away for a long time. Maybe it is the same issue. You may just have to keep going until you get into the new chapter and see what happens. Either way, it sounds like something they do not plan on fixing, so we are not getting our missing quests back.

Cat9Tails

I am having exactly this problem. Support suggested that I keep declining quests to see if that would trigger the storyline. 200+ declines later, still nothing. Now, I’ve finished the research tree for the fairy chapter as well as the research technology for the orcs chapter. Still no story quests for either fairies or the new chapter. I even tried completing a few instead of declining and still nothing.

DeletedUser23702

I'm having same problem as the above posts. Mine disappeared when I turned down a story line quest and being a few weeks ago I have forgotten which one it was. And ever since, there have only been the cycle quests.

DeletedUser23702

Keeping my fingers crossed that this works.
In Release Notes version 1.108
" Quests - In some cases the questline would not correctly continue in the Fairies chapter, which has now been fixed. "

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Keeping my fingers crossed that this works.
In Release Notes version 1.108
" Quests - In some cases the questline would not correctly continue in the Fairies chapter, which has now been fixed. "
I was very hopeful after I saw your post. But it has been a few days since when they said this version would take effect. And my fairies storyline quests still have not resumed. Looks like they did not fix the bug after all.

DeletedUser23702

I was very hopeful after I saw your post. But it has been a few days since when they said this version would take effect. And my fairies storyline quests still have not resumed. Looks like they did not fix the bug after all.
I was hopeful too. But was not to be.

HELP PLEASE to the GODS in Elvenar heaven,
We would like our storyline quests back please, pretty please and lots of grateful thanks if you can fix this for us.

p.s. I'm on Arendyll on US server.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If this is fixed, the next story quest will not just show up on it's own. If you have two repeating quests, instead of one repeating and one story, you need to either decline or complete one of the repeating quests first before the story quests can start showing up again. If that does not work, you have to file a ticket with the in-game Support or you have to post about this in the Bugs forum here. No one from Inno is going to see this in this part of the forum.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I actually put this thread in the questions and help section on purpose. Because when I started it, I thought there was something I had to do in order to unlock the rest of the storyline quests and was looking for advice. I did not realize at first that there was a bug.

DeletedUser23702

got this reply about the Fairies
" We have been able to verify that this is indeed a bug and so have alerted the development team of the problem. They have already acknowledged it and have begun work to fix it, however as of this reply we do not yet have an ETA for when the fix would be applied. "

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Minski-2 I got that identical reply from support. Then I brought it to Nightguest's attention. He is the community manager of the forums. One of the few people who actually work for INNO that come here. He was able to fix it.