• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not getting the KPs.

truelinor

For the planks tournament, I did not receive the KPs that was listed in the list of provinces and their rewards. I got the three from the first one, but the fourth one said 4 and I did not get those. See screenshot:

only-3-kps_orig.png

So, you can see I did the fourth one, but I only have 3 KPs. I had not gone out of the world map when I took this screenshot. It seems like this has happened before - that the rewards even change, or are inconsistent with what the individual tournament says you are going to get. I will have to pay more attention next time and get some more screenshots. But this one I know!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
This confused me to no end in the beginning, too!
What is displayed in your screen shot are the rewards for the 5th round. You have already collected the 4th round. Go to this page on the Gems site:
https://elvengems.com/tournament/tournament-calculator/
and scroll way down until you come to a list of the rewards for the various province #'s by round. The 4th star in the 4th province gives 3 relics and an EE spell only.
You have to look at the displayed rewards *before* you complete a round. As soon as you complete it and collect the rewards, the display switches to what you will get for the next one.

truelinor

Um....this is very confusing.

I will go to the website and see if I can figure it out.

Thanks for trying to help me! And thanks for providing a link!

truelinor

OK, I saw that at the bottom and I see what you are talking about. However, it just doesn't make sense to me that they would do it this way since they are leaving out the prizes for the first round each time. I mean, you get them, but then they are no longer in the list. I just don't think it's a very intuitive way to do it. There's got to be a better way.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Yep, but if you open the tent to get that display page *before* you begin the first round of the first province, it will be shown there then. As soon as you collect the rewards *poof*. I still have to remind myself of this at times (esp. if I start the tourney rounds before I'm fully awake in the mornings, lol!) Like you it seems odd to my brain, even though I finally understood it...

truelinor

Yes, I see that now. So, basically it's telling me that if I had 5 provinces with Planks, I would get those rewards when I completed the fifth one. Which I don't have. So...why it is there, exactly? All I'm saying is there has to be a better way for this.

DeletedUser2768

Yes, I see that now. So, basically it's telling me that if I had 5 provinces with Planks, I would get those rewards when I completed the fifth one. Which I don't have. So...why it is there, exactly? All I'm saying is there has to be a better way for this.

Almost! What this screen shot is saying is that the next time you do Tournament Province 1 you'll get 18 Tournament points, 3KP, and 2 planks relics. The next time you do Tournament Province 2 you'll get 18 tournament points, 2 planks relics, and 1 rune shard. And so on, and so on.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@truelinor Maybe it would help if you looked at what you can do with the information before deciding to complete the province:
Example:
If you have 8kp in your kp bar and the round gives 5kp, you'll want to spend down your kp. You won't lose any kp that you win, but it does restart the timer, so if you were 5min away from your next kp, you are now an hour away and that's 55min you'll never get back, lol!

truelinor

@truelinor Maybe it would help if you looked at what you can do with the information before deciding to complete the province:
Example:
If you have 8kp in your kp bar and the round gives 5kp, you'll want to spend down your kp. You won't lose any kp that you win, but it does restart the timer, so if you were 5min away from your next kp, you are now an hour away and that's 55min you'll never get back, lol!

OK, that's something I never realized before and I can certainly do that! Thank you!