• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not getting the Red Panda Master Artifacts

ST0NE

I'm using game version v1.137.2-(b5d0ba0) - html5 (2021-09-02 09:31)
On both Firefox version 92.0.1 (64-bit) and Edge Version 94.0.992.31
Using Windows with latest updates (don't know where to find the version)
I have just used over 5000 golden keys on the chests and have cycled through getting the Artifact many times but when I look at my inventory it shows only 2 artifacts which I had before doing the chests. This happened on my ST0NE account on Sinya Arda (Human) AND on my Marbleman account on Ceraven (Elf). I didn't notice it until after I had done both accounts. I also tried doing the chests in my ST0NE account on Ceraven but only until I should have gotten the first artifact which also did not appear in my inventory. I still have 4502 keys left on that account.
I have another ST0NE account on Harandar and a ST0NE2 account on Harandar (both Human) which both have close to 5000 golden keys but I will not attempt to use them until this can be fixed.
Halfway through doing the chests on the Marbleman account I realized that there was no notification once I completed the 20 points needed for each Grand Prize. So I don't think I received any of the Grand Prizes. I did get the chest prizes though.
I've tried closing and reopening the browsers and I rebooted my computer but still no artifacts. I usually get 9-10 artifacts on events I fully participate in

OIM20

@ST0NE, images for what @Tosyda said: get prize 1.jpg get prize 2.jpg

You just have to click on the "Claim All" button (which will be highlighted on your screen in green) to get all of the prizes you've earned to this point. Then all of your artifacts should show up in your inventory.

Andzie

I have not gotten all of the artifacts that I have won. I know that I should have 4 as of this morning (just earned the fourth) put only 2 have shown up in my inventory. I the Panda Master showed up in the prizes this morning and I had went through the 20 challenges to get it but it, too, has not shown up in my inventory.

OIM20

@ST0NE - glad we could help. :)

@Andzie - please check the images in the post above (#3). If you click on the image, it will become larger. The areas you need to click when you're in the event screen in your city are circled in red in the images.

Thirteenth

I am supposed to have 6 bear artefacts andI only have 4 in my inventory. I've gone back in and clicked "claim all" on each page to be certain but it still only shows 4.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I am supposed to have 6 bear artefacts andI only have 4 in my inventory. I've gone back in and clicked "claim all" on each page to be certain but it still only shows 4.
It's possible you used 2 to craft an old Bear Artifact, contact Support and they can check for you.