• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not quite sure what I am doing

DeletedUser4838

I go around to all the other towns and donate to their hall or polish their culture. So far I try to do all the things requested on the sidebar. Attempted the Wonker quests but fell short by 4 tasks when time ran out. Became part of a fellowship, but there are just two of us, and we haven't chatted yet. I keep scouting and clearing provinces. So what am I missing? It sounds like other fellowships do things to benefit each other but I'm not sure what/how. Anyone wanna clue me in on things I may be missing as a member who has only been here a few weeks?

DeletedUser3640

*uses the opportunity* Heeey, if you're looking for an active fellowship, feel free to aplly to fs named "Faction". We're a friendly bunch, and all of us are active.... inactive ones were expelled yesterday. Most of us are with mid-range scores (20-40k), but we're okay with new players too.

DeletedUser4615

You definitely need a good fellowship to help you out especially when you first start off. :)

Good luck!

Can you explain how the fellowship helps me and how I would help them? I have been playing for about 2 months. I am an Elf getting close to finishing level 2 (Evolving). My biggest problem is not being able to clear providence to increase my land size so I can grow. Can a fellowships help with that?

DeletedUser2963

Nope. The new update pretty much put the kabosh on clearing provinces to gain expansion. The expense in troops time and resources will cripple you in game if you push it to far out. Fellowship can't help with that.

DeletedUser594

Can you explain how the fellowship helps me and how I would help them? I have been playing for about 2 months. I am an Elf getting close to finishing level 2 (Evolving). My biggest problem is not being able to clear providence to increase my land size so I can grow. Can a fellowships help with that?
The main benefits of a fellowship are
  • Nh- you get a group of dedicated helpers who will give you Neighborly help
  • Trade- no fee trades. If you can find a balanced fellowship you can produce your boosted goods and trade for the rest leading to more for all.
  • Social- you have people to chat with, learn from, share experiences
Overall advancement is enhanced in a good fellowship as you will have help navigating the game and attaining the resources needed for research

DeletedUser3977

Varron is correct in pointing out the benefits of a good fellowship. And this CAN help you clear provinces if you're going to cater for each one. I've done this exclusively for a while now and it works out fine. I only produce my boosted good and trade for what I need with my fellows. Neighborly help is a nice bonus of course, if your actual neighbors aren't active or don't visit.

DeletedUser5176

If you're still looking for a FS, we have a few openings! Our group is a chatty bunch! We have a high growth rate, especially for our lower level players (3-6k range)! We also have active/fair trades, share tips to grow & complete tasks effectively, and even our smaller members have been able to complete the recent tasks (Wonkey & Halloween)!

Although we lost our AM, since I became AM, we've moved up in rank in just a few weeks from position 198 to 169 without any new members! Our weekly growth average for lower players is about 300-400 pts/wk, mid-level is around 1,000+, & our higher level is about 2-4,000/weekly!

Plus, I think we're almost neighbors... :)

If you're interested, msg me: Morrigan Lacewing, Tír na nÓg

DeletedUser1094

Stick with your own surroundings if other help you help them back by doing what they have given you castle for castle etc...I would not go around helping everyone and help those who do not help you at all..If you are near me I will help you but let me know it is you.