• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not receiving credit for building upgrades in Solstice event

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4053

When you post a bug please include as much detail as possible

Game version:
v1.80.4-(231d734) (2019-06-05 13:57)
Game world: Elcysandir
Browser + version: Safari 12.1 (14607.1.40.1.4)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.192 (64 bit)
Operating System: macOS Mojave version 10.14.4, Firefox Quantum 67.0
Screen resolution: 2880 x 1800
Account name: RottieMom
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Research one technology or upgrade 1 building to level 14 or higher

Current situation: Upgrade any building to Level 14, but will not receive credit for the quest. The 'upgrade' quests were working as expected a few days ago.

Expected situation: Complete upgrade for any building to level 14 and the quest to 'upgrade any building to level 14 or above' get marked completed

Reproduction Steps
Select building to upgrade ( I chose culture, which didn't work this time (it did before), then upgraded a workshop to level 14)
2. Upgrade the building to level 14 or above Note: I did use boosts to speed up the time
3. Quest will not get marked complete
4. Tried logging off and back on, but quest still didn't get marked complete

DeletedUser4194

Please make sure to contact Support if you have this issue so that we can assist with this. Our apologies for the inconvenience!

Vergazi

The problem is the wording of the quest.

Upgrade 1 Building to level 10 or higher* OR
Buy 30 Knowledge Points

this should say "Upgrade 1 Building of level 10 or higher"

I upgraded from 9 to 10 and it didn't complete, then upgraded from 10 to 11 and the quest completed.

Shyama1

I had the same issue with one of the "upgrade building" sequential quests.
As explained by Vergazi, to complete the quests it required 1 level more than asked by the quest
Level requested by the quest was level 14, and I had to upgrade the building to 15 to complete the quest
I don't remember the quest #, sry

Status
Not open for further replies.