• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not Receiving Newsletters

Khalani

I'm hoping someone can help or direct me to where I need to go. I have not received any of the newsletters this year. I put in a ticket on each event and we have been through all the usual checks. I have changed my email account with another of my cities and this city still doesnt receive it but my other does so its not my email nor my carrier. It has to be something that happened in this city. No one in support has been able to help though they have tried. I am told it is not something they have access to or can fix. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Khalani

Last edited:

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
On browser click Data Usage Options:
1670619995496.png

I have these two options checked:
1670620028697.png

Khalani

Receive e-mails is checked. push notifications is not as I dont play on mobile. thank you. that was one of the first things I checked before putting in a ticket.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Khalani, if it makes you feel any better, I have 2 IDs and one of them gets the newsletter and one doesn't. I can't help but wonder if they detect multiple accounts from the same IP address and only send out one notification. I don't know, mind you ... that's just speculation, but I've often wondered.

free-spirit

You may have accidentally clicked the opt-out from an email at some point. If that happens, you won't get them anymore for that account, even if you change the email address.

Khalani

Khalani, if it makes you feel any better, I have 2 IDs and one of them gets the newsletter and one doesn't. I can't help but wonder if they detect multiple accounts from the same IP address and only send out one notification. I don't know, mind you ... that's just speculation, but I've often wondered.
up until this year, I received them on all my accounts.
@free-spirit - If that were the case, how do I fix it?

Khalani

I wonder why that outside source cant be contacted so they can change it. If thats what happened I didnt do it knowingly lol

Yogi Dave

I am pretty sure that you can't; it's a permanent opt-out. They use an outside source for newsletters.
If that's true, it really sucks and INNO really needs to do something about it. You use an option not knowing all the consequences and can't recover from it is terrible. Even if the permeance is mentioned in the fine print it's not fair.

Khalani

If that's true, it really sucks and INNO really needs to do something about it. You use an option not knowing all the consequences and can't recover from it is terrible. Even if the permeance is mentioned in the fine print it's not fair.
There is no way that they are not in touch with the outside source and that these things are "permanent" unless that is Inno's decision. That would be a shame because it could/should be an easy fix. The less they do for their players I'm afraid, the more they will leave and that would also be a shame to lose all that game experience.