• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not remembering logged in???

ChiefObie

Is anyone else having an issue where you have to keep logging in even though you check the box "remember me"? I don't want to open a ticket because it could be just me and my internet settings.
Just started for me as well 2-3 days ago. Same behavior using Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

EDIT: Tried on a different computer, using Microsoft Explorer - same results. Seems to be specific players rather than browsers or cookies?

Last edited:

DeletedUser19905

I have been having this problem for about 3-4 days now. I have 2 passwords for the game and 2 passwords for the forum. Most of the time, the game/forum want the same passwords, but occasionally, they want the alternate passwords. It is getting very irritating.

DeletedUser19014

I put in a ticket about this (before seeing it here), and got back this reply:

This issue has indeed been reported and forwarded to our development team for fixing. Please keep an eye on the Release Notes that come with every game update (which can be found on our Elvenar Forum), for any updates on this matter.

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this!

And today it seems to be back to normal, hooray!

MirandaZink

Thanks everyone for the discussion on this. I also changed servers I was connecting to (was on 1 now on 4) and that seems to have fixed it.

DeletedUser19014

I spoke too soon, the problem came back this morning. Seems to be happening intermittently.

FOLLOWING this thread. Started yesterday where I have to hit enable flash every dang time and with every city. There was a workaround - some code to put in or remove from chrome that kept the flasher working but I can not find it.