• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

not staying logged in when coming to forums from game

DeletedUser4372

title pretty much says it all. Since the patch that forced the training grounds to elves and the tripling of the price for extra space(s) upgrade.. (wow, coincidence?). when i come to the forum from inside the game. I am no longer logged in.

I used to ONLY be able to get into the forums by entering forums from inside the game. When i tried to log into the forum directly, it would error and say my account did not exist. When it first happened, (asked to login from link inside game), i thought i was locked out of forums again but then the forums took my name and pw with no idiot error msg. or i would not be leaving this note as a possible bug? :+)

DeletedUser4671

Sorry you are having this issue. Please submit an in-game ticket so we can see what is going on with your account.