• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Not sure if I have introduced myself before ...

DeletedUser6085

Hi there! I'm Hapzim, as you can see. I started playing in March or April of 2016. I play seven cities, including one in Beta. Obviously, I enjoy the game despite it's problems. I have finished Amuni in my first city and am not looking forward to a new chapter just yet. :) I play in Winyandor and have a fellowship there. The fellowship name is Storm Rising, which I started and am archmage of. I also play in Khelonaar and am mage there. I play in Beta, where I am also mage. I guess I open my mouth to help others too much. In Khelonaar, I was congratulated on being made mage before I even realized I had been. lol o_O

In real life, I'm married, have three dogs - a Newfoundland (I love this big guy), a Bluetick Hound (my husband's choice) and a chihuahua (I got stuck with that one by my daughter). I used to foster rescued dogs. I love animals. I enjoy other things as well; embroidery, sewing, DIY, refinishing furniture, any type of craft or fixing up. I have a daughter and son, both adults now. I have three grandchildren by my daughter. I love them dearly.

That's about it and probably too long. ;)

DeletedUser20396

Not to long at all! Just right for whatever you wanted it to be. :) Welcome and happy building. :) What is DIY?

DeletedUser16929

That's about it and probably too long. ;)
hello Hapzim
i think your introduction is very real
i too have 2 boys and the oldest son has 4 children
i am comforted to find another grandparent who is playing Elvenar
good to meet you
6085.jpg
index.php

i really like your avatar and signature

DeletedUser6085

Hi @sputnik9009. Thank you for your kind words. I believe the majority of players in Elvenar are actually grandparents or old enough to be. I have ran into many players who are. We are not alone. :D

DeletedUser16929

Hi @sputnik9009. Thank you for your kind words. I believe the majority of players in Elvenar are actually grandparents or old enough to be. I have ran into many players who are. We are not alone. :D
i had a feeling
............................................................... we are not alone
maybe, that is why there are so many cool, helpful people in Elvenar