• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not sure what I need

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
From everything I have learned so far, it will help to have a fellowship, but I am not sure what I need from one and am pretty sure there is not much I have to offer. I'm a very casual gamer and usually shy away from games that are browser based with large social communities in favor of downloaded games with a social community component (that I largely ignore). I've never played a city builder game that included 'battles', but this game has captured my interest. For the time being, I'm just visiting the people around me on the World Map, giving neighborly help daily (I haven't finished the 1st era yet) and proceeding slowly. Since I'm comfortable with building residences and producing goods and supplies, that's where I'm concentrating my efforts now. I did engage in one fight in a province just to see what it looked like...yep, they took my paltry little troops like candy from a baby...and I'm still not sure how to maneuver my squads. I can usually commit some time each evening to the game.

DeletedUser1996

Sounds like you are doing good and are at the point where we all were at one point ! :) keep it up and if you need any help -Just ask :)

DeletedUser4601

Hello, I would like to invite you to join our fellowship Elvenar's Protection. Here we work together to build and grow our city's. We have some very experienced players and some very new players with city's of all sized and many of us, myself included pay in several worlds. We can help guide you and answer questions you have about the game. Our people are located all over the world and are on all hours of the day and night.
Please look us up and send me a message, or just apply for membership we'd be glad to have you join us.

Early Dawn,
Mage in Elvenar's Protection.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Early Dawn: I just saw this response. I was invited and joined another fellowship within a day or so after posting the original message. I am a member of Skyeland II. I really like it there; the more experienced players are helpful and almost everyone is active. Though still recruiting and smaller than Elvenar's Protection, I think I'll stay where I am for now. Just wanted you to know I appreciate the invitation and will certainly remember this thread if things change for me in the future.
Sami