• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Notice of New Items

fitress

I have recently received multiple e-mails thanking me for my purchase of the Stash Outpost from the last event. I have received a couple of notices for buildings that I already have..........
This morning I just received New Notices (the red #s or "flags") for:
4 settlement, 19 shards, 3 goods, 2 military, 6 culture, and just now when I went back to check something, 2 more military, 5 shards, and something in Inventory.
I am not actually "receiving" anything, and most of the stuff I already have.
Don't know if it's pertinent, but I'm in Constructs, and have submitted a Support Tkt.
Anybody else???????????

DeletedUser16929

At least I'm not the only one, so if I'm going crazy, I'll have company...............
you have to be crazy to play this game and if you are not.............. you better hurry up and get there!
:D:D:):):cool::):):D:D

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
didn't see that one (still don't).
For some reason (guessing ease of access for the volunteer mods) the bug reports have their own separate section on the forum. So, if you were not searching that sub-forum or the entire forum it would not come up. I rarely search the entire forums; usually just the sections under the 'Feedback' heading. Sometimes the search words I use will return posts from the lounge threads, recruiting threads, etc, that are usually not relevant to what I'm looking for if I search everything.

fitress

So, if you were not searching that sub-forum

Was not aware of any of the sub accounts. (Definitely makes sense) I just flipped through the last 30 days or so of whatever forum we are in we now. Again, thank you for your time.

I'm going to go try to play in the other forums - if I'm not back in three days, send the posse!

EDIT: Found it!!!!!

Last edited: