• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Notification and Neighborly help Improvements

Count Rupert

A welcome improvement. I'm a new player but I can already see where this will be a big help and am looking forward to it.

AW_Runeshard_ch13_2.png

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Absolutely AWESOME! I've been wanting this forever. I have a habit of sweeping my entire city at least once a month (on a PC, no less, lol) and so I get a lot of people who return the gifts. Often when I come on in the morning I go straight to page 10 so I won't lose anyone as I am working through the pages of gifts. I often wonder how many I've lost during the night. This is such a welcome change. THANK YOU!

BrinDarby

1646304440292.png

Did someone forget the new tab ?????? per the announcement ???
Yes the notifications have filters, but thats only ppl already that gave me
help. Where is the way for me to run thru all my neighbors and give
help, like the announcement showed ????? @helya

CrystalBlue

OMG!!!!!! TY TY TY!!!!!!! *Jumping up and down doing the Snoopy "happy" dance!!!!!!! Between the ruin shards
AW_Runeshard_ch14_1.png
and now THIS? WOW you guys really do care about your players! No more losing my neighbors in my trades! This is AWESOME!!!!! I can't say Thank You enough! Way to go gang, you hit this one right on the money!

FernDragon

A great ♣Thank You♣for this improvement- I see I'm not the only one doing a "Happy Dance' No more missing my good neighbors visits and I can help everyone else much quicker.
Aw1_shards (1).png

OIM20

So, with this vastly improved method of giving NH in the browser, I would like to ask:

1) Will we be seeing the daily gift show up in the browser any time soon? (Or do I still need to use Bluestacks for that? It's okay if I do - I'm also playing another Inno game on it. ;) )

2) Will we be seeing more "Give [x] Neighborly Help" event quests? Maybe to break up the "Buy [x] KP"; "Spend [x] KP"; "Complete [x] [type] or [type] encounters"; "Gain [x] relics" event quests? I know several people have complained about the frequency of those four specifically, so I'm hoping that with the new change means there will be a more frequent presence of NH in the event quests.

(I would also like to cast a vote for adding "Craft KP in the Magic Academy" as an event quest since the regular KP was added in there. It's different from buying it, and it can be one of the "either/or" quests so people don't feel like they need to use their Sips of Clarity to refresh the screen.)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
(I would also like to cast a vote for adding "Craft KP in the Magic Academy" as an event quest since the regular KP was added in there. It's different from buying it, and it can be one of the "either/or" quests so people don't feel like they need to use their Sips of Clarity to refresh the screen.)

You have been able to craft normal KP in the MA since crafting was added to the game. I have crafted the 10 KP and 15 KP ones many times in the past couple of years.

OIM20

I hadn't seen it until the last couple of months. Thanks.

(Edit: to be clear, I mean the ones that aren't Ancient Wonder instants. I think you do too, but I just want to make sure it's understood. :) 'Cause you can craft 1 KP, 3 KP, and I know 15 KP. Those are the ones I see in my cities. I see all of the AW instants, but those are the only ones that fill up my hourly KP meter when I craft and collect them.)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I hadn't seen it until the last couple of months. Thanks.

(Edit: to be clear, I mean the ones that aren't Ancient Wonder instants. I think you do too, but I just want to make sure it's understood. :) 'Cause you can craft 1 KP, 3 KP, and I know 15 KP. Those are the ones I see in my cities. I see all of the AW instants, but those are the only ones that fill up my hourly KP meter when I craft and collect them.)

Yes, and there are also 6 KP and 10 KP craftings.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I've got to get used to having 60 pages of neighborhood visits to look through ... wow, the clicking is the only downside, but it's a heck of a lot better than visiting cities on a PC. I'm not complaining ... it's just a challenge, lol. I'll get used to it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Only heavy traders will likely hit the page limit, but 500 notices is 83 1/3 pages.

My Beta city has over 60 pages just for visits.

Kadhrin

Is there a minimum age for a city to show up on the list?

I have two new neighbors -- one active, one inactive -- who have newbie cities. At some point when I'm clicking thru the list, their city turns from green to brown background.

That's cool if this is intentional. :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 1.07.17 AM_small.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 1.07.17 AM_small.png
    385 KB · Views: 85