• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Notification of receiving AW chest rewards

Notification of receiving AW chest rewards

• Total voters

YellowWeed

I would really like to have a notification of where all those KP's come from when I receive them from someone completing their Ancient Wonder.. Sometimes I donate alot to players, and like the trades-it shows who took your trades-I would like one to let me know who I recieved all the chest rewards from someone completing their Ancient Wonder!

YellowWeed

No idea. Maybe I didn't see the poll when you first made the thread?
I think you didn't write anything, but just voted yes with a thumbs up-and what I read-was you quote only...Your quote is what threw me off..it comes off being a bit rude..in a way, without a formal response before it..I think that is what I saw?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think you didn't write anything, but just voted yes with a thumbs up-and what I read-was you quote only...Your quote is what threw me off..it comes off being a bit rude..in a way, without a formal response before it..I think that is what I saw?
That seems much more likely. My signature line can definitely be taken negatively.

YellowWeed

Has this been implemented, and I just haven't noticed?
No, they have not implemented this yet. I really wish they would. It would be so helpful. I donate to fellowship & world fellows, so it would make me smile to know when I get a full bar-and not know whom it came from.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think they are considering the pop-up that only occurs if you are online and doesn't tell you who's it is as if it was somehow satisfying this, even though it's useless. We probably need a more specific, and detailed, suggestion that uses "better notifcations" in the subject since technically we are getting notifications. Sometimes. Crappily.

DeletedUser2768

I think they are considering the pop-up that only occurs if you are online and doesn't tell you who's it is as if it was somehow satisfying this, even though it's useless. We probably need a more specific, and detailed, suggestion that uses "better notifcations" in the subject since technically we are getting notifications. Sometimes. Crappily.

I still want to see tabs in the notification popup. One for trades, one for neighborly help, one for fellowship help (optional), one for when players join/leave the fellowship.

YellowWeed

I still want to see tabs in the notification popup. One for trades, one for neighborly help, one for fellowship help (optional), one for when players join/leave the fellowship.
I agree, with all this-and the extra one about the KP donations-who it comes from

YellowWeed

I sure wish they do this!!! But why cant it just say in the notifications-You received chest rewards from "so& so's" AW update. Seems easy enough!