• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[17686] Notification Trouble

DeletedUser3122

Even though I now get notifications, they are totally messed up. 2 pages are missing, and 2 pages are identical. We had 2 new members join during the "blackout" and they don't show anywhere in any of our other member's notifications. They also visited our cities and only one of them showed as having visited when we know for sure both visited, probably because of the 2 pages missing.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Notifications not loading again as of this morning. They had not been working on Friday, saw the note it was being worked on, then they started working by Friday evening and worked through yesterday as well. Chat also has issues now, says 'loading chat history' but never finishes and you can't type in the text box.

DeletedUser3122

Notifications stopped working yesterday when we added 2 new members. They started working again late today (German time). When I removed 2 members tonight, it broke the notifications again. They aren't working.

DeletedUser8313

My fellowship is also reporting the notification page never loads

DeletedUser10706

hi notifactions are out yet again went out when maskeraide pt1 started then came back after it finished now that part 2 is running they are out again maybe you want to check into that as it may be the problem

DeletedUser10513

Not only are notifications not working, I am getting kicked out of the game due to synchronization issues (page lockups and sudden blank pages) and now I am unable to even load the game.
I think y'all might need to invest in a slightly larger data pipe.

edited to add
The website has been down now, for over a half-hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10513

US1 is unable to load and has been unable to load since before my last post.

MYRIANA

Hi, notifications are not working for me and others in our fellowship in Sinya Arda, noticed it yesterday.