• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Notifications window tabs

If the Notification window had separate tabs for neighborly help visits and trades, it would be easier to help those neighbors who have helped you. It would also be easier to track trades without the need to go back and forth between the tabbed Trader window and the Notification window.

LOVE the new neighborhood! It is so much more active than before the move! Having so many neighbors visit exasperates the problem of trades dropping neighbors off the list. The browser version forces you to wait for cities to load, so not being able to quickly visit from the Notifications window means either hours visiting or not helping. There are several great suggestions for fixing this on the forum. Please pick any suggestion and help us be neighborly!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@MenolyDragonmist
I agree this is needed now more than ever! This has come up several times over the years, but my search showed it only in the 'Archived' section. Seems like players come in and make a statement about needing it, but never follow through and take it through the whole process to get it approved and submitted. The process is explained in this link to the: Ideas/Suggestions Forum Guide
Remember, what is forwarded is the first post in the thread (after it's gone through the voting process and been approved). For official voting, the only thing we're voting on is what ends up in that first post.
You edit your original post to reflect any changes/additions during the discussion; that's what you could also do to present it in the requested format. Then, you'll only need to edit to reflect any changes you'd like to see made after more discussion and then you tag helya and she sets up the official poll.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I said on Beta, this request is on every Forum. Every CM should have this item on their radar.

Sir Bently

Sounds like a good idea to me ! Make it to where it's a little easier I know the higher the level you go the more expensive it gets especially supplies
for example Elixer Magic Dust Scrolls and so on and I still think Elvenar ought to give each player the option either be able to spend in-game coins on other things besides just whatever is available now make it more interesting, it wouldn't be that hard to do It would probably blow our minds if we really knew how many people has played Elvenar and left on account of either they get bored or just quit because it gets expensive
To me there isn't enough options in this game to make it more interesting so Inno some things needs and has to change so we are asking make
some changes make it more interesting