• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Notifications

• Thread starter DeletedUser13313
  • Start date

DeletedUser13313

This has probably been suggested before.. but the notification bell? It could use an upgrade. Some sort of sub-menu that has categories, (Trades, Neighborly Help, members joining/leaving) maybe tabs like the the fellowship menu?

I don't want to help every city on my world map everyday just to make sure I help those that help me.

Thanks!

DeletedUser19790

This has probably been suggested before.. but the notification bell? It could use an upgrade. Some sort of sub-menu that has categories, (Trades, Neighborly Help, members joining/leaving) maybe tabs like the the fellowship menu?

I don't want to help every city on my world map everyday just to make sure I help those that help me.

Thanks!

My Idea was to simply include a filter option so one can choose which notifications will show. Not interested who's accepting your trades? Unclick the "show trades accepted" button.