• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

notifications

Now that you have moved everyone in the world maps we are getting a lot of visits but we don't have enough pages in our notifications to hold all the visits. I had 90 new notifications this morning but since we only have 10 pages i could only see 60 of them so that means i lost out on 30 visits. Maybe add some more pages?

I support this or possibly a revamping of the notifications window. I have just started chapter 18 and the new process for trading ascended goods means that most of my notifications window is filled with dozens of small "transaction accepted" messages. These messages are causing my other notifications to scroll off much faster. I am cannot return the help of those who have helped me because their notifications are gone. Perhaps it is time to make the notifications window like the fellowship window - with tabs. One tab for help, one tab for trades and possibly one tab for ascended trades (not critical, but sure would be nice).

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I wholeheartedly agree. Since I only play on a PC, it's very difficult for me to sweep all the cities often enough, and if I miss new people, they stay missed for quite a while. :(

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
There is a community suggestion in the current cycle of ideas being voted on (by the CMs in all markets)
"An overhaul of the notification screen with separate tabs for Trades/Ancient Wonder Rewards/Neighbourly Help/Other. Notifications should also be deletable by the player."

I've added one also to the next cycle of voting, asking for increased pages for the notifications, but the current idea up for a vote might be a more effective option

**edited for clarity

Last edited:

i8sh

There is a community suggestion in the current cycle of ideas being voted on (by the CMs in all markets)
"An overhaul of the notification screen with separate tabs for Trades/Ancient Wonder Rewards/Neighbourly Help/Other. Notifications should also be deletable by the player."

Not sure what the vote result was but this is an excellent suggestion! I also agree that more pages would be nice. Visited everyone in my neighbourhood today and my notifications now only go back 14 hrs (60+ return visits). I actually have stopped posting trades unless necessary to be able to get as many return visits in as possible since it is not always feasible from a time perspective to visit everyone everyday.