• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Now Introducing New Player: Golem

DeletedUser

Hello, and hello to all new and existing players!

I am new to the game, have waited a long time to play, signed up for the a Beta key a long time ago, but never received one. I understand there was a long line of folks waiting for one.

anyway...

I have played many games like this, and played most of the Innogames out there.

I am an older player, retired, disabled US Military after 26 years. Still work part-time in logistics, have a lovely wife of many, many, many, years and a Chihuahua with an attitude!

An active gamer, I will always be suggesting, recruiting, asking questions, helping. I will need a fellowship or guild asap so that I can learn, help, make friends and communicate. Please help me if you can with these items.
I thank you all in advance for this.

Looking forward to meeting and playing with you all, I am a builder and trader at heart, but will defend myself if necessary, and help those that help me and mean well.

Thank you,

p.s. Mustang Kate, if you are out there, please contact me, I miss our conversations from The West. (Tumbleweed)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

"My logisticians are a humorless lot ... they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay."
- Alexander the Great
I looked for your name on US 1, but didn't find you.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forum and the game Golem. Let me say Thank You for your service, I had a Chihuahua that had an attitude also. Wishing you luck with finding Mustang Kate.

DeletedUser

Your welcome and Chihuahua's are great. Glad I did not get the Doberman !

I am on Windyandor, which is, I guess, US 2?

The game needs a daily lottery wheel, where everyday you log in, you receive a small prize for use in the game. Does anyone agree/disagree with this?
Would appreciate your advice please, thank you !

DeletedUser

Hi, Golem, and welcome! I've seen discussions about a daily rewards system (prize wheel or otherwise) but it may have been at the beta forums. Don't know where that is on the developers' priorities list but I know they're aware of the desire for something like that.

DeletedUser

Hello Hero, all vets are heroes to me...thank you for your service sir. It means a lot to me. I have a son in law who is a vet. He was a medic in Kabala in the Army, he was very traumatized, seen a lot of his friends die and nearly died himself. He's doing well now, very productive. Also have a nephew who is a Marine, so proud of him.

I've never played these kinds of games, but I'm excited about learning and enjoying it immensely. It's nice to see that it's not just spoiled and lazy young men or boys playing. I'm honored to meet you and wish you much success in the game.