• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Now Recruiting

shionnach

Fae Sidhe is looking for new active members to join our new fellowship and help us grow together!

ADVANTAGES to being in a FELLOWSHIP:
  • trading without a fee
  • neighbourly help
  • ability to message one another
  • fellowship chat

We ask ~

practice fair trading 2 and 3 star
do weekly visits a couple of times a week
help out in tournaments

Most of all we want you to have FUN and enjoy being in the Fellowship!

If you are a new player and not sure about the game, just ask and I will help you out the best I can.

Thank you for considering us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser18746

What are your requirements? I just started playing yesterday so I dont have a lot to offer yet. The fellowship I'm currently in is pretty stagnant, so I'm looking for a more active one.

shionnach

What are your requirements? I just started playing yesterday so I dont have a lot to offer yet. The fellowship I'm currently in is pretty stagnant, so I'm looking for a more active one.

We take new members as we are building the fellowship together. We now have 8 members and growing!

We ask ~

practice fair trading
do weekly visits a couple of times a week
help out in tournaments

If you are a new player and not sure about the game, just ask and I will help you out the best I can.

Thank you for considering us.

Last edited:

shionnach

FAESIDHE BANNER.png

If you do not belong to a Fellowship, would you consider joining FAE SIDHE?

We are a relatively new Fellowship (June 3, 2018) and we are looking for active members to join us and help us grow together!

We are a friendly and easy going membership and ask ~

• 2 to 3 star trades
  • neighbourly visits 2 to 3 times/week
  • help out in tournaments and fellowship adventures

Our Fellowship:

The ArchMage is active in 3 worlds and will help you out the best I can if you are not sure about the game.

I share weekly reports with the group, updates and info that comes to my attention so you will be always be informed about upcoming events and latest news!

We just cleared our 5th Chest in the weekly Tournament!

We also play the Fellowship Adventure and ranked #58 in the last FA

Also have a Facebook Group so our mobile players are always informed.

If you are interested in joining our Fellowship please apply. We currently have 22 active members!

Shionnach

Last edited:

DeletedUser18746

Still looking for a few members. We are mainly looking for boosts in planks and dust at the moment.