• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Number of Tourney Chests Won - Please Tell Us!!

Blue-Iris

Right after a tourney is over, there's always a flurry of FS members in chat wanting to know how many chests we won. You get all kinds of information on the tourney tab, but not this!!

1610900942589.png

There's a misleading chest icon which makes you think you won 12 chests, but no. That's the number of prizes you got. These 4 icons could be smaller, please don't use a chest icon for the number of prizes won, and please add a 5th one saying how many chests were taken. Use the chest icon for that. It doesn't even tell you in Elvenstats how many chests your FS won until an anticlimactic week later.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 69

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Well there is a sliding bar for rewards so, on behalf of all those who already have trouble reading Elvenar's tiny icons:

Please don't make the icons any smaller than currently.

BTW asking for a friend who loathes troop instants simply because he cannot see them.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
My Fellowship completed 12 chests and the info for us says 12 rewards. But my Beta Fellowship completed 10 chests and it also says 12 rewards. So I do not know what they are adding together to get that number. But if you want to know what you got in those rewards, just hover your mouse over it and it will show you all the prizes from the chests. Then you can just add together all the Ancient Knowledge Instants to see how many chests were completed because you get one from each chest.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
My Fellowship completed 12 chests and the info for us says 12 rewards. But my Beta Fellowship completed 10 chests and it also says 12 rewards. So I do not know what they are adding together to get that number.
Some things stack like if one FS got
1 TW runes and 1 TW rune and the other got​
1 TW and 1 GA rune​
then you'd have a different number of "rewards" shown.

Blue-Iris

The original post is not about rewards, it's about how many tourney chests were won, and how it doesn't tell you that information under the tournament tab.. You should not need to do math to figure out now many chests were won. It should simply be listed on that tab.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Some things stack like if one FS got
1 TW runes and 1 TW rune and the other got​
1 TW and 1 GA rune​
then you'd have a different number of "rewards" shown.

Actually, I looked at the contents and the rune shards do not factor in at all for those rewards. When you hover over the chest, it will show up to four different spells and 8 different instants. So it looks like any fellowship that gets 10+ chests will always say 12 rewards on that info screen.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Actually, I looked at the contents and the rune shards do not factor in at all for those rewards. When you hover over the chest, it will show up to four different spells and 8 different instants. So it looks like any fellowship that gets 10+ chests will always say 12 rewards on that info screen.
Hmmm, perhaps my recollection is soggy. I could have sworn that we got a different number of rewards on different servers with the same number of chests completed.

edeba

Easiest way is to look at the RR spells. You get 5 for 10 chests and 1 in each chest that follows. So, 12 RR spells is 7 more chests than 10, or 17 chests.

If you mouse over the rewards box you bring up what's in it.

1610976572196.png