• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Obscure question on Trader upgrades

DeletedUser20171

I know that when the Trader is being upgraded (40 hours for my next one:() I have no access to the Trader UI to place or accept trades, (and I cannot collect divine seeds?) But can any trades that I have already placed be accepted by others during the upgrade?

Socrates28

I know of no hinderance to trades already posted being taken while a Trader is being upgraded. I have taken trades from a fellow FS member while theirs was upgrading.
Shame about not being able to collect seeds though while upgrading. :(

kctanzen

I save the big timer instants from events for 2 buildings --- Trader and Barracks (less important as it used to be as other training facilities catch up in build time)
Those are 2 key parts of my city I don't function well without access to for long periods of time.

Vast majority of my daily seeds come from collecting 4 to 6 times a day from the trader.

Deleted User - 3932582

Yup. With a bonus-per-collect of about 5,000, I've never bothered to consider any other source of seeds as valuable. I'm currently sitting on 400,000.
It doesn't work as well for players moving through chapters at max speed. It hurts you on both sides - your burn rate is higher as you move faster, and your collection bonus is significantly lower as you don't have as many AW levels because, well, you move faster ;) I am in end-game, and I just hit 3K collection bonus. From Halflings to Elementals seeds were really tight, and I that's with me having some extra production. For Amuni and Constructs requirements dropped off significantly (milking sentients with MMs).