• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Contact Support Odd Quests

Bethanne Rainbow

I have just moved in Chapter 15. I got a quest that asked me to place my trader. Then to place one trade with the wholesaler. Then a bunch of other quests that are starter quests. Now one has asked for me to update my main hall to 32. It is still updating to 31, but ok, I can do that. The other is stuck on make one luxury armchair and keeps repeating. What is going on? I rebooted my game but to no avail.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
There was a bug reported several weeks ago and I can't tell if it ever got fixed. The last info I can find from a mod is the post here:
January Bug Report 'Wandering Quests'
But it sounds like one of yours got completely stuck; the 'complete or decline' solution doesn't seem to work for you. I'd recommend submitting an in-game support ticket. At least that would alert someone if they 'thought' they had it fixed and it's cropping up again...