• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Odin's Crows

DeletedUser11375

Odin's Crows is a new fellowship looking for active players interested in fair trades and helpful chat. At the moment we're boosted in marble, silk and gems so really not seeking any one type boost just yet , any other than the 3 listed would be a plus though I guess :) Hoping to grow a good strong fellowship with fair trades and active players as the core goal. Please check out our fellowship info panel and see it this is something you'd be interested in and if so please apply right away , I have trades waiting on you :). You'll be an Ambassador right away because we want anyone in the group to be able to invite players from the neighbors around you , within the guidelines of course :) Thanks for checking us out :) Dugi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11375

Our group is growing also , have twelve and all active and growing towns . Would love to have more active players and good traders :) have a goodun , dugi

DeletedUser11375

These old crows gotta get another mention then I'll let be for you guys to bump away on your own :)

DeletedUser11375

Still a few spots left in our fast growing FS :) Welcome new and old players alike , we're pretty even on goods I think so not asking any certain one for now. Seeking active players only , chatty is a plus in this group :) Have fun, dugi

DeletedUser11375

We still have a couple spots left if anyone needs a home :) Please read fellowship info panel :) thanks, dugi

DeletedUser11375

looking ror a home ? one spot , very nice players , active too