• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Offensive former fellowship member

DeletedUser14487

I need to know what I can do to stop another player, who was in my fellowship but did nothing to help, from sending offensive and insulting messages. I have already read through the game rules and I think reported the problem but I'm not sure if I contacted the right entity in the game. Moderator? Support staff? Who do I report this to and how. Please, any advice/information will help. This is a very mean person I want to stop having contact with.

DeletedUser14487

How? I'm still learning to navigate the forum. Sorry for the stupid question.

DeletedUser14487

Oh! I just found a button in the game that says 'Support'. Is that it?

DeletedUser14487

Ah, think I got it. The 'Report this player' button below the avatar. I really need to look around before I ask for help. Thanks!

DeletedUser14487

Yes, that's what it said when I submitted report; the player is put on your ignore list and cannot contact you.

Thanks for the help everyone. I know this is such a simple problem that most people could have figured out themselves, but the combination of being really mad and my lack of tech knowledge, I just wanted an answer fast and thought the forum was the best way.:oops:

DeletedUser10008

That was actually a great question, I learned new things from the responses too! So thank you for asking it...good luck and happy gaming!