• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Offers should be for everyone at the same time

Risen Malchiah

So you're saying your Fellowship has people who are,
(hmmm how do I say this politely?)
not exactly honor students?
Haha well not exactly. The person had the deal in the top corner and when it was clicked, it opened the news bulletin for the game update (did the same for me on my other city which got the deal) and he didnt see the news bulletin that mentioned what was happening. And since nobody else who was online at the time had got it, it's not a stretch to think it was a glitch at first.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Haha well not exactly. The person had the deal in the top corner and when it was clicked, it opened the news bulletin for the game update (did the same for me on my other city which got the deal) and he didnt see the news bulletin that mentioned what was happening. And since nobody else who was online at the time had got it, it's not a stretch to think it was a glitch at first.

yeah actually, my first response to those who didn't get it was that maybe they had a display glitch

but it is more enjoyable making fun of you than me :p