• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Official answer needed re Dwarven Wiki

DeletedUser627

'Once the "guest race" is strong enough to be on its own, has shared all its knowledge and has helped you to improve your own city, there is no need for their resources anymore and the settlement can be replaced with the next "Guest Race settlement".'

May I accept this as a factual statement by Developers? specifically, "..no need"?

DeletedUser68

Until the next chapter is released we can't be certain, of course, but all of our analysis indicates that the only uses for Granite and Copper are
  • The chapter VI technologies (the chapter IV Ancient Wonder technology only requires Coins and Supplies)
  • The buildings and roadway in the Dwarven annex/menu
  • Upgrading those same buildings
  • Dwarven roadway, on the regular menu, which can simply be skipped or ignored
  • Neither Granite nor Copper are needed to build nor upgrade the Ancient Wonders themselves
Accumulating enough Granite takes a while, and you can't obtain it by trading. I'm running 6 buildings and I'm still waiting for Granite.

DeletedUser627

Thank you.

Can the Dwarven Wonders Wiki be released, please? We're working on the Wonder, but would like to see the end goal. Thanks!

joncrichton

So by what Miss says Granite and copper wont be available in the trader for purchase even with gold?

thats a stinker !!

JC

DeletedUser626

Is it possible to obtain a dwarven red/yellow rune from the dwarven ancient wonder help reward by being the top knowledge point contributor to that dwarven wonder when it's finished, without having completed the dwarven ancient wonders research?

I see people that have not completed the dwarven research donating kp to dwarven wonders, and I'm curious if it's possible for them to get the dwarven rune reward.

I know without dwarven ancient wonders research being completed it's not possible to get a dwarven red or yellow rune from completing provinces.

I think it is possible from what I see in the wiki, but I'm not 100% certain.

"You can only invest in Ancient Wonders if you have already researched their technology yourself, but once you unlock the Ancient Wonder for your race, you can immediately start to invest in any Ancient Wonder, including the ones you have not unlocked yet

As said before, Ancient Wonders are a great way to promote players engagement with each other regardless of the chosen race. Humans can invest in Elven Ancient Wonders and vice versa, because they will receive Rune Shards for the Ancient Wonder of their own race that has the same effects as the one they have helped. For example, if you are a Human and want Rune Shards for your Great Bell Spire, you can invest in the Elven Crystal Lighthouse. "
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Ancient_Wonders#Invest_in_Ancient_Wonders

**Edit - Thank you for confirming that it is possible to get the dwarven runes, without completing the dwarven wonder research.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

Once you've researched the Elven/Human AW tech at the end of Chapter IV, you'll have full access to ALL of the Ancient Wonders, including any Rune Shards that you might win.

Once you've researched the Dwarven AW Tech at the end of Chapter VI
  • You'll be able to build your OWN Dwarven AWs
  • You'll get Dwarven Rune Shards, as well as Elven/Human ones, when you acquire a sector.
If you look at the December InnoGames YouTube promo they've included teasers about Fairies and Relic spells, and at 2:15 there's an artfully vague flash of some sort of World Map tournament, which I suspect will support some sort of second pass at sectors, and the associated Rune Shards.

DeletedUser

Is it possible to obtain a dwarven red/yellow rune from the dwarven ancient wonder help reward by being the top knowledge point contributor to that dwarven wonder when it's finished, without having completed the dwarven ancient wonders research?

I see people that have not completed the dwarven research donating kp to dwarven wonders, and I'm curious if it's possible for them to get the dwarven rune reward.

I know without dwarven ancient wonders research being completed it's not possible to get a dwarven red or yellow rune from completing provinces.

I think it is possible from what I see in the wiki, but I'm not 100% certain.

"You can only invest in Ancient Wonders if you have already researched their technology yourself, but once you unlock the Ancient Wonder for your race, you can immediately start to invest in any Ancient Wonder, including the ones you have not unlocked yet

As said before, Ancient Wonders are a great way to promote players engagement with each other regardless of the chosen race. Humans can invest in Elven Ancient Wonders and vice versa, because they will receive Rune Shards for the Ancient Wonder of their own race that has the same effects as the one they have helped. For example, if you are a Human and want Rune Shards for your Great Bell Spire, you can invest in the Elven Crystal Lighthouse. "
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Ancient_Wonders#Invest_in_Ancient_Wonders
I haven't unlocked the Dwarven Wonders yet and even though it's still grayed out, I received a rune shard by donating.