• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

edeba

Am I the only one experiencing this? It is an hour and 20 minutes since I first posted about this, but I probably waited half an hour thinking it would resolve before coming to the forum.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Suggestions.

1) Clear you internet cache. The internet cache stores stuff locally so it doesn't have to be downloaded unless it changes. Sometimes a local file will go bad and your loading will hit that bad file over and over.
2) Reset your Internet connection. Each device -- modems, routers, pc's etc -- between you and the box your service provider provides acts as a router and routes things to your screen (technically it routes things to the last device in the line and a program in that device "routes" it to your screen). So if one of them is having problems, restarting it might clear up those problems. Of course, if you are having this kind of a problem it would probably show up in other sites, so it's a long shot but easy to do. Just turn off all the devices between you and that service provider box, then turn off the service provider box for 10-15 seconds. Turn it back on, wait a minute or two, and then do the next device, working your way back to the PC, Mobile, whatever. Turn it back on and see what happens. WARNING: Anybody using the Internet in your home will be interupted so do coordinate lest you end up in divorce court and I get blamed, LOL.
3) Make sure all your software is up to date and if you added/updated anything recently, consider if that update may have interfered or gone badly. Returning the system to the previous state before the add/update would fix this. This is especially true if you use flash or update the browser you use, but it can occur with just about any program or app you install. So what changed, if anything, and can you reverse the change? If so, do so and see if it helps.

Well those are the "big three" I'd recommend.

AJ

DeletedUser25392

Suggestions.

1) Clear you internet cache. The internet cache stores stuff locally so it doesn't have to be downloaded unless it changes. Sometimes a local file will go bad and your loading will hit that bad file over and over.
2) Reset your Internet connection. Each device -- modems, routers, pc's etc -- between you and the box your service provider provides acts as a router and routes things to your screen (technically it routes things to the last device in the line and a program in that device "routes" it to your screen). So if one of them is having problems, restarting it might clear up those problems. Of course, if you are having this kind of a problem it would probably show up in other sites, so it's a long shot but easy to do. Just turn off all the devices between you and that service provider box, then turn off the service provider box for 10-15 seconds. Turn it back on, wait a minute or two, and then do the next device, working your way back to the PC, Mobile, whatever. Turn it back on and see what happens. WARNING: Anybody using the Internet in your home will be interupted so do coordinate lest you end up in divorce court and I get blamed, LOL.
3) Make sure all your software is up to date and if you added/updated anything recently, consider if that update may have interfered or gone badly. Returning the system to the previous state before the add/update would fix this. This is especially true if you use flash or update the browser you use, but it can occur with just about any program or app you install. So what changed, if anything, and can you reverse the change? If so, do so and see if it helps.

Well those are the "big three" I'd recommend.

AJ
I have been trying for over an hour. No luck on the pc or android. Nothing will load.

edeba

I sent in a ticket to support and it is indeed a problem at their end, but I think it is resolved now as I was just able to get back in.

Sunnydae

AND still it happens... all worlds...different screen...am on a Chromebook... cleared ALL caches.. etc...frustrating to be booted off 5 times in less than an hour