• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Okay, I'm brand new

DeletedUser3024

Oh, I guess I should start by introducing myself. My name is Rachel and I live in northern California.
I'm playing in the elven side.
I started this game 3 days ago and really like the game. It's taken me awhile to figure some things out......like what and how to use knowledge points. I'm understanding the need and desire to upgrade buildings and build armies. Diamonds are the big mystery to me. Is there a way to acquire them free or can they only be purchased? I can generate gold and supplies, but diamonds????
The other question I have is why does a battle cost you diamonds? I noticed in my last battle that, while I was victorious, it still cost me 66 diamonds. What gives?

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to chatting with people.

Oh yeah, I was also introduced to Neighborly Help when one kind soul aided me. I've since reciprocated every day with her and have been helping several newly discovered neighbors. It's really kind of cool.

So long for now.

Rachel

DeletedUser594

Knowledge points accrue 1 per hour and your queue fills when 10 accrue. You must clear the queue by spending Kp in order to keep the queue active.
You can spend Kp on your research tree and neighbors Ancient wonder buildings once you unlock that tech in the tree.Currently diamonds can only be purchased. You may get a special offer of 1100 diamonds + a builder, That extra builder would let you construct 3 things simultaneously instead of 2.
The forums has collected submissions for elven/human holidays- (chosen selections get diamonds).
Currently there is no way to win them in the game but other similar established games by inno do have free diamonds given away with holiday events, contests and in game quests, etc...and may do the same here when holiday specials release
Enjoy your gaming!

DeletedUser3029

Hi! I'm also brand new and playing for the Elven side. What world are you in?

DeletedUser3024

Hi! I'm also brand new and playing for the Elven side. What world are you in?
I'm in Khelonaar. I'm learning a lot. I thought I was helping people with the Helping Hands and it turned out I wasn't. That was because I wasn't doing it correctly. Oh well, I learned. Now I'm doing it right.

DeletedUser188

The other question I have is why does a battle cost you diamonds? I noticed in my last battle that, while I was victorious, it still cost me 66 diamonds. What gives?
Battles don't require diamonds to fight what you see at the end of the battle is the amount of troops you lost (if any)
The cost associated with the diamonds are only if you want to instantly revive the troops lost instead of waiting to recruit more

DeletedUser3024

Battles don't require diamonds to fight what you see at the end of the battle is the amount of troops you lost (if any)
The cost associated with the diamonds are only if you want to instantly revive the troops lost instead of waiting to recruit more
Yeah, I finally figured that out with my next battle.. Thanks for the explanation though. I appreciate it.