• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Old Dragon looking for FS in Felyndral

DeletedUser1392

I am looking for a friendly and active Fellowship in Felyndral.

My score is currently 25438, ranked # 2077 (will be higher since I am actively clearing provinces on the world map) and boosted goods are marble, silk, and gems and all open and up and running with 5 lvl 15 marble manufactories, 2 lvl 10 and 1 lvl 13 silk manufactories. and 2 lvl 9 and 1 almost lvl 5 gems manufactories.

I have a stockpile of goods I take with me (110K marble, 102K steel, 98K planks/21K crystal, 23K scrolls, 45K silk/33K elixir, 34K dust, 43K gems) and going to be actively trading.

Reason why I don't have a FS is that I have been inactive for a couple of weeks and picking the game back up again. I played daily before but not sure if I can do that now but most definitely will be playing 4-5 days per week and always do rounds for the whole Fellowship, not only the people who help me.

I have contacted a couple of Fellowships. A lot don't even reply to a message or application; only 1 declined because I don't play daily. Well, up to now I have been playing daily but not sure if I'll keep doing that but will not go under 4-5 days per week.

Let me know if there is room in your Fellowship for this tired, old Dragon.

Thank you!
Ruby