• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Old Gods of the Forest

DeletedUser1914

We recently formed a new fellowship out of 2 old ones to get a group of active people together that want to focus on producing their boosted goods, We are at 12 members at the moment and ranked 117th, if anyone out there is having trouble finding what goods they need in their current fellowship message me in game or post here, no specific goods boost or size requirements at this time, take car and have fun HillbillyRay

DeletedUser1436

Wonderful name! I would be interested in helpin to build up your FS. I confess though that I am rather new to the game don't yet know all the ropes yet but willin and able to learn! Though you did not ask for specific boosts etc. I do have crystal boosts and have just built two more manufacturers. I am eager to know more about how this game works and how to get some help with my poor little city. I am about half way through chapter 3 in research. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Blessed Be

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1914

we are currently looking for 2 players with a planks/scrolls/magic dust boost, preferably in the top 2000, we are ranked 38th and are a very active trade fellowship, would love to hear from you in-game if you are a team player that is interested! we also have several weekly and monthly contest that you can participate in!

Cheers; Ray