• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Old player back playing

• Thread starter DeletedUser17642
  • Start date

DeletedUser17642

Hi all! I am back from an Elvenar hiatus. (Got distracted by other games but my fs leader dragged me back. xD ) Well, thought about introducing myself. My name is Emily, I have been playing Elvenar for maybe a year or so, I don't actually remember when I first started. I am mostly on Falyndral but I am on all the other servers. Lots of changes happened since I left, I met the man of my dreams who I will be getting married to next week which I am excited about. ^_^ I want to get more involved in posting on the forum and growing my other servers. Some of them might need to join an FS. I will be active in posting in wanted ad's when I need it.
Thank you for reading this! ^_^

-Emily/MoonlightWaterLily

HJK84

Welcome back!

Many don't return, glad you have :D

Good luck growing. Forums will surely aid in this endeavor.

Good luck! :)

DeletedUser2768

Welcome back. If you're on Elcysandir, look up my fellowship: Kings and Queens. I have some openings and we're a low pressure, high helping fellowship. I'm the archmage.