• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

On the Hunt

0ibub9im0

****FS Found**** thanks to all that considered! :D

Hi all I'm on the hunt for a new FS,
- US1
- Score: 88,000+
- Boosts: planks, scrolls, dust
- Daily player, daily neighbor help, daily FS help
- Tournament scores 1600-2k can do more if needed
- Level Orcs

I'm in a Great FS now, but im starting to feel like my goals and their goals for the team just aren't matching up well. I'd like a no drama active mid-level FS with room to grow, 10 chest Tournament goals would be great, I usually make it to the lab in the spire. Ideally would like to avoid the FA but wouldn't mind playing for the rewards (one path per level to complete as opposed to trying to do Every waypoint on every map)

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:

jim4nof

****FS Found**** thanks to all that considered! :D

Hi all I'm on the hunt for a new FS,
- US1
- Score: 88,000+
- Boosts: planks, scrolls, dust
- Daily player, daily neighbor help, daily FS help
- Tournament scores 1600-2k can do more if needed
- Level Orcs

I'm in a Great FS now, but im starting to feel like my goals and their goals for the team just aren't matching up well. I'd like a no drama active mid-level FS with room to grow, 10 chest Tournament goals would be great, I usually make it to the lab in the spire. Ideally would like to avoid the FA but wouldn't mind playing for the rewards (one path per level to complete as opposed to trying to do Every waypoint on every map)

Thanks for looking!!
We are the fellowship of nine chests....... would be great if you would come and help us over the top to Ten!!!!