• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Only diamonds can buy the new expansions????

HJK84

Welcome to the forums!

Max Provinces Scouted to Gain 60 Expansion = 457
Plus w/e you get from Tech tree.

All the rest is Premium Expansions, and can be purchased with Diamonds. Via $, Diamonds from Quests or Wishing Wells :eek:
We presume due to Amuni, there won't be any more "Free" expansions, in future Chapters. There might be more Premium Expansion that get added though.

Hope this helps Veteran Elvenar player :)

Pheryll

Set Designer
Welcome to the forums!
We presume due to Amuni, there won't be any more "Free" expansions, in future Chapters.

The chapter after Amuni was announced to have one Tech and two Premium, which would fill up the 12x12 grid (111 free, 33 premium). The chapters after that, who knows, but any further increase to free or premium would also require an increase to grid size.

DeletedUser8946

It shouldn't be relevant if they fill out all 12X12... if they have the province expansions and tech to already fill it out, you shouldn't ever need to buy a Premium expansion. You would, eventually, be able to get all 144 expansions without ever using diamonds. Only reason to use the diamonds for space is if you need it NOW, and the truth is you really don't need anything in Elvenar. I've never bought a Premium Expansion, and I'm halfway through Sorcerer's.

Also: If the City Expansions cost diamonds, it's because you're low on coins. If that's the case. :)

Pheryll

Set Designer
It shouldn't be relevant if they fill out all 12X12... if they have the province expansions and tech to already fill it out, you shouldn't ever need to buy a Premium expansion. You would, eventually, be able to get all 144 expansions without ever using diamonds. Only reason to use the diamonds for space is if you need it NOW, and the truth is you really don't need anything in Elvenar. I've never bought a Premium Expansion, and I'm halfway through Sorcerer's.

Also: If the City Expansions cost diamonds, it's because you're low on coins. If that's the case. :)

The Elvenar staff has stated that they are reserving space for premium purchases. This means that in order to gain more expansions past the next chapter (when the 12x12 grid would be filled with 111 free and 33 premium), the city grid would need to also expand.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
...You would, eventually, be able to get all 144 expansions without ever using diamonds...

Not true. Check the Wiki. You can only get 44 City Expansions by the end of Chapter 13 and you can only get 60 Province Expansions by exploring 457 on the map. That means that out of 141 expansions available now you can only get 104 without spending diamonds :diamond::diamond::diamond: Devs saved 3 for Chapter 14 but I'm betting at least 1 will be another available for :diamond:

DeletedUser8946

Alright, I supposed I had that coming. I kind of guessed something like that would happen. How much does 6 Premium Expansions cost, then? The first six?

Pheryll

Set Designer
Alright, I supposed I had that coming. I kind of guessed something like that would happen. How much does 6 Premium Expansions cost, then? The first six?

6950 diamonds for the first 6 premium expansions. The first one only costs 450, and the value increases for each one beyond that according to this chart.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

12,500 Diamonds for my next expansion, lol no way hosay... I will do without..
Screenshot-104.png

DeletedUser19821

12,500 Diamonds for my next expansion, lol no way hosay... I will do without..
Screenshot-104.png
Yea I am almost done with this game, I am just starting out and am dissapointed how much every thing costs, can not afford to buy diamonds, and can not get any magical stuff without

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
If you have maxed your scouts, then yes...unfortunately the only way to get expansions will be through diamond usage and tech (if they are available). And just to clarify, it is not mandatory to buy expansions with diamonds in order to move forward with the game. The premium expansions are optional.

Xelenia

Last edited: