• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Only the Daily Blessing Quest is showing up

DeletedUser16585

Game version:
v1.50.7-(a8fa484e1) (2018-03-27 8:11)
Game world: Khelonaar
Browser + version:
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Rkzm2012
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Phoenix Cult

Expected situation:From my understanding, there is supposed to be two quests that can be "seen" at all times. One quest, Episodic Event Quest (That is what mine currently says), that only produces one quest a day. The second, I can do at any time and then moves on to the next quest once I have completed the current one.

Current situation: Only the Daily Blessing (Episodic Event Quest) has been visible since Wednesday, March 28, 2018.

Reproduction Steps
None

Screenshots of the bug:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115

Hi rkzm,

If you have already completed the generic quest line, there will only be one shown as with other events in the past. If you are unsure, please submit a ticket. Thanks!

DeletedUser16585

I doubt I have completed the quest line. I'm not even close to acquiring the Temple of Phoenix.

RainbowAdr

Same situation as rkzm2012 since yesterday, the daily quest disappered but is in all of my other worlds. Episodic Event is showing. I am in Sinya Arda world.. my others still have the top event in other worlds.