• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived [ONYX-5548] World map glitch

DeletedUser422

This started yesterday, world map is lagging on right 1/2 of screen:
glitch.png

DeletedUser

I have that issue also some times but a bigger issue is the more I expand and open the map the more it has been going to a black screen when I visit Friends and Neighbors or when I fight several battles in a row. Something is loading up and I have to close Elevnar and clear all temp files and cache then come back and log in again to comtinue...

This could get to a point that a lot of PPL can not play at a certain and that means lost players, cash, and a very bad rep as a game all over the web.

Please fix this problem!! I am not alone here. I have talked with neighbors and some have already stopped playing because of it.

Thanks
GB

DeletedUser422

I too, have the problem with black screen on others cities...DO NOT click on handshake when this happens, or you will lose that help for the day. Cleaning browser sometimes helps, but it is somewhere in this game that is clogging it/or the flash player up.

DeletedUser3

Thank you for reporting this. There is a ticket similar to what is happening and they are currently looking into the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Coolnight7

I have also had the city blackout problem for two nights in a row. It always seems to happen when I get to Aceshooter's city while I'm doing my neighborly help thing. I go into his city, and the screen is black other than my two menu screens. World map is fine when I go back to it, and my own city map is fine and usable, but once I hit his city, that one and the ones on the strip to the south that I can click refuse to clear up and go back to normal, even if I f5 and clear cache until approximately ten to fifteen minutes have passed. To note, I usually start at the top of my discovered cities map, and he's the last city on that west-to-east row before I go to the bottom-most row in my discovered range. Once it clears though, everything goes back to normal and I can click and collect on his and the other remaining cities.

DeletedUser

Also a note that twice tonight when I was trying to clear it, Chrome popped up with the message that the flash player had stopped working and asked if I wanted it to be reloaded (I did yes both times)

DeletedUser422

Nearly exactly the same situation for me. One city seems to start the blackout, and then all others follow suit...By leaving game, using CCleaner and deleting browsing history; I am usually able to momentarily clear this up...dunno if the cookies get lost or what. But I can almost guarantee the bug is in this patch:
patch.png

DeletedUser

I know that people have addressed this already, but... THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE!!! I like this game and do not want to quit and find something else to play. PRIORITIZE ON THIS PROBLEM!!! My play times are extremely limited throughout the day. I need every second to play the game efficiently with precision and perfect timing. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

DeletedUser422

With new patch, the problem is not quite as bad, but is still there.

Shanarias

I seem to be having problems with Flash on every browser, and Firefox reports it as outdated, though until I updated Flash on Friday, I had no issues. This leads me to the question of "is this a flash problem?"

But I have the problem in the OP no matter what computer or browser I use.