• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Optimal layout for multipe Pilgram's Manor Sets

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
today's daily prize gives sentient goods to players in chapter 12+
Ch17: When I hover over today's prize it says it gives seeds, not sentients. Still, it's more seeds/square/day than a Festival Merchant, so still a good prize...
Edit: Went to my Ch15 city and there the prize says it gives sentients...not sure where it changes.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Ch17: When I hover over today's prize it says it gives seeds, not sentients. Still, it's more seeds/square/day than a Festival Merchant, so still a good prize...
Edit: Went to my Ch15 city and there the prize says it gives sentients...not sure where it changes.

Probably one of the lag glitches the game always has with mouse overs. In my chapter 18 city, it gives sentient goods.

BrinDarby

It is possible to get the full bonus from 2 main pieces ( Pilgrims Manor )
This Layout also uses a total of 60 tiles.... pieces used are...
(2) Manor , (2) Woodworks , (2) Stone Mason, 1 Plaza , (2) Fountains, & (1) Tree Enclosure.

Because Elvenar is updating, It might happen that you lose 1 bonus on Woodworks (both)
but you will still get full bonus for the Manor .... so all the relics and the CC .....

Its not letting me upload the pic , but its a simple Layout ....

Start with the 4x1s on bottom, put the tree in the middle.... so 4x1, 4x1, 4x1
Next put the (2) Stone Masons ( 2x4s ) on each end above the 4x1s....
Then put Plaza ( 2x2 ) in middle and (2) Manors ( 3x2 ) on either side ( between the Mason 2x4s)
Row 2 is thus 2x4, 3x2, 2x2, 3x2, 2x4 .....
Above that row between the Masons again, put both (2) Woodworks 4x2s .....

Used space is 60 tiles, ( 12x5 ) ....full 2x Manor bonus,
possible 1 bonus loss on both Woodworks...

( I have a creative 2x AirTraders setup on Khelonar, also )

BrinDarby

Last but not least , if you had the pieces ... in a 12x9 ....
You can mirror the above set, using exsisting 4x1s and
mirror'n downwards, and have (4) full bonus Manors....

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
This Layout also uses a total of 60 tiles.... pieces used are...
(2) Manor , (2) Woodworks , (2) Stone Mason, 1 Plaza , (2) Fountains, & (1) Tree Enclosure.
Why wouldn't you want to place the forge(s)?
Last but not least , if you had the pieces ... in a 12x9 ....
You can mirror the above set, using exsisting 4x1s and
mirror'n downwards, and have (4) full bonus Manors....
afaik There are only 2 manors in the grand prizes and a third from the gold league, you can't get 4 full sets.
Edit apparently when the GPs run out you can just ask support to add more, but a 4th set would require over 1,000 staves which is somewhere around the $600 mark

Last edited:

Iyapo1

There are only 2 manors in the grand prizes and a third from the gold league, you can't get 4 full sets.
If you go through the grand prize rotation, you get 1. If you continue through another rotation you get 2.....if you go through the rotation again could you not get third?

That anyone is actually contemplating spending that many diamonds pushes gold so far out of my league that it is kinda funny.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
if you go through the rotation again could you not get third?
The player who shares the list pre-event said it's possible to get 3 full sets including the Gold rewards, and I certainly got the impression that it was capped there. I have no idea what happens after you get 42 grand prizes though.... I mean there has to be a 43rd and more, right? I've sent him a message asking.

Edit see crazywiz below

Last edited:

Deleted User - 1178646

Why wouldn't you want to place the forge(s)?

afaik There are only 2 manors in the grand prizes and a third from the gold league, you can't get 4 full sets.
you can get 100 sets is you are willing to spend enough money,
Just contact support after you spend $50K or more on event currency , and they gladly add another 97 sets to your collection.

BrinDarby

@SoggyShorts ,
of course, been awhile........ did you not see the word " if "...
if not , please re-read ..... Last but not least, if <----- see its right there...
lol , cheers Soggy, luv ya ;)

StarLoad

So as of Today with just over 10 days left I have most of 2 sets
500 gold 1.png

Only missing the 2 from gold
500 gold.jpg

I think I should be ok staying in gold as I only get the daily quests now.