• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Option to use availble construction boosts

• Thread starter DeletedUser5521
  • Start date

Would you like to have the option to use/save an available construction boost?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser5521

It may seem trivial in the grand scheme of things, but I think it would be nice if we had the option to use an available construction boost on a particular build. I upgraded 3 Marble Manufactories to level 3 for the Easter Event, using 2 boosts I had received, which gave me build times of 5:20, 5:20, and 6 minutes respectively, saving me a whopping 40 seconds of build time, which saved me nothing in fact, as I had to wait those 40 seconds for the 3rd building to finish upgrading to complete the quest. Later that day I sold off some stuff to build 2 Wood-elves Habitats that I actually needed, and instead of getting a significant decrease in my building time, I had not received any new construction boosts to use, so I'm still waiting the whole 21:16:00 for them to complete. Like I said, it may seem trivial, but wouldn't it be nice to have the option to use the boost now, or decline for a particular build/upgrade and save it for later? Can I get an Amen? :rolleyes:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It would be nice in the long term. For the most part, I've just always considered the construction boosts to be a waste of time and pay no attention to them. if it's a long job, I start it before bed and the boosts have been mostly useless anyway. I presume as I hit higher level buildings it will start to matter more.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I have found they are especially useful when for residence upgrades. Dropping from ~14h to ~12h around level 19-23 can mean the difference between 1 a day and 2 a day. Depending on your schedule.
When I was upgrading in chapter 8 it was always annoying to waste builder buffs on 48 minute farms, and then not have any to reduce my overnight builds.

DeletedUser5521

I have found they are especially useful when for residence upgrades. Dropping from ~14h to ~12h around level 19-23 can mean the difference between 1 a day and 2 a day. Depending on your schedule.
When I was upgrading in chapter 8 it was always annoying to waste builder buffs on 48 minute farms, and then not have any to reduce my overnight builds.
Exactly Soggy. To use my 2 boosts to save 40 seconds, then have none available for 2 builds that started with over 21 hours and still have over 5 hours left...well, I won't be available in 5 hours, so technically you can add the 4 hours after that to the build, because that's when I'll be logging back on. Sigh...oh the dreaded waiting game...lol :mad::p