• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Options

• Thread starter DeletedUser19029
  • Start date

DeletedUser19029

When confirming a trade, please remove the popup window, it just slows down when you want to make multiple trades.
Being able to select how many times you want a perticular trade would be a great ad. i.e. I want to trade 2.2K Marble for 2K Planks, being able to use a drop-down to make it 10 times would ease the process.

NightshadeCS

I agree the trader could use some UI upgrades.

If your example is true to life, you could just put up 22000 marble for 20000 planks. Unless you are in a neighborhood of all new players, I would think it would be snapped up in no time. : )

Yogi Dave

In general, I like this idea. I've often put up several of the same trade and this would make that easier. Possibly just a field to put the number of trades to post would do instead of a drop-down.

A con or consideration, would be if people go overboard with placing trades. You can place something like 60 trades and some people place 20 or 25 trades of 1K of something for 1K of another good. I like to help by taking the trades, but I'd like it better if they placed like 5 1K trades and 2 10K trade. Fewer clicks for me and less clutter in the trader. At times, you do need to do that. A great example of that is during an FA when we often place a bunch of 100 for 150 of another good to allow the magic badges to be filled.

@Ramsez you should rewrite your post following the Ideas and Suggestions Guide . Look at a few of the threads that were forwarded or are being voted on for examples of how you might want to design this. Putting a graphic in really, really helps.

Yogi Dave

@Ramsez I should have also mentioned that the threads forwarded usually had their initial post reworked after they had been discussed for a while. Some were extensively reworked or reworked a bit more than once, so don't think you need to get it right all at once.
Also the "confirm" pop up that does not give any option than to accept. If you do make a misake you have to agree to confirm then go and delete it.
That has always irked me. The only time it gives an option is when you make an unreasonable trade, say 100 for 10 in the same tier. I'd prefer only have the pop up when you need to correct your trade.