• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Options

Eaglewun

I would like to see different rewards on the adventures and quests. On the adventures, seems like your giving much of your time and product to gain the same small reward at the end, and on the quests, it's the same reward all the time, on the final quest, I think it should be different each time, and lastly it would be nice to have a rotate option, it would make it much easier to place a building facing the right way, for example, if you had a 2x4 space and the building is a 4x2 you would be able to place it with the rotate option, for me in most cases, I disenchant for spell fragments.

Zoof

I would like to see different rewards on the adventures and quests. On the adventures, seems like your giving much of your time and product to gain the same small reward at the end, and on the quests, it's the same reward all the time, on the final quest, I think it should be different each time, and lastly it would be nice to have a rotate option, it would make it much easier to place a building facing the right way, for example, if you had a 2x4 space and the building is a 4x2 you would be able to place it with the rotate option, for me in most cases, I disenchant for spell fragments.
You really should read this post regarding what is and isn't acceptable, what the best practices are, and what sort of requests will not be forwarded to the devs, let alone listened to if the devs actually heard it.

One such request that'll never be honored is an ability to rotate the buildings, in which the developers have gone into great detail as to why, how, and what they did to ensure that it'll never happen should someone somehow actually want to implement it. They are very against the idea.

Last edited:

mucksterme

Oh Wise One

Wow
Never heard this before