• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orc Nest Supplies downgraded (SOLVED)

• Thread starter DeletedUser8192
  • Start date

DeletedUser8192

Hello,

I am new to posting here but have been following the forum for quite some time, always great to see so many players contributing to the betterment of our game :)

My issue is with the Orc Nest I won during the Phoenix contest. I noticed tonight that my full supplies count has been lowered from over 1000+ supplies for a full count, clear down to 875. I thought it might be from a early collection yesterday, but when I retreived the 875 supplies and reset the count, it says it is only going to 875 when it fills.

Why have you folks lowered the count of supplies received so significantly and without notice?
I would greatly appreciate it if the original count was restored please.

I tried to upload a screenshot of my Orc Nest but I keep getting the following error..

THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED
There was a problem uploading your file.

ORC NEST.png

Thanks a bunch for making a bug forum available, I really enjoy the game.

Seachant.

DeletedUser4699

Out of curiosity, is the amount of supplies collected tied to culture, like with workshops? If so, perhaps your culture has gone down, which would result in fewer supplies? I don't have one of these buildings in my town, so I don't know what it bases it's amounts on. I do hope this helps, though!

DeletedUser8192

Out of curiosity, is the amount of supplies collected tied to culture, like with workshops? If so, perhaps your culture has gone down, which would result in fewer supplies? I don't have one of these buildings in my town, so I don't know what it bases it's amounts on. I do hope this helps, though!

Hi Bricabrac, That is a great question. I have been playing with my culture as I grow and expand, with the removal and addition of cultural buildings. I have never had the Orc drop on me before, even when I remove buildings to do relocation work.. Side note, my culture has not changed for a bit now, and the drop in supply just occurred sometime between late yesterday afternoon when I left for a night of meetings, and early in the a.m.

Thanks for the reply Bricabrac :)

PS, I am upgrading a lvl. 6 house right now, I will post f I see an increase at the Orc. I will say that I had a huge culture at one point, so we shall see.

DeletedUser8192

Hey there, so I built a few lamp posts and sure enough I am back up to 1050 supplies provided one time per day.
I am building a large culture item right now to see if it will increase past that, but I do no believe it goes higher than 1050 as I had a huge culture reserve and was at 1050 at the time.

Thanks again for your input Bricabrac, it was nice chatting with you :)

Seachant.

DeletedUser5521

I tried to upload a screenshot of my Orc Nest but I keep getting the following error..

THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED
There was a problem uploading your file.

ORC NEST.png
When you save your screen shot, save it as .jpeg instead of .png. Forum doesn't support .png, hence the ERROR message. Also, to get the max supplies from those Orc Nests, check the condition of your culture "sun". At full shine (170%) you'll get the max supplies, with decreases in that amount each time the sun dims (160%, 150%, etc). You can even throw a few Ensorcelled Endowment spells on some of your "buffed" culture buildings (i.e. helped by friends and neighbors) to increase your culture bonus above 170%, in effect increasing that Orc Nest supply production amount ;)

DeletedUser8192

When you save your screen shot, save it as .jpeg instead of .png. Forum doesn't support .png, hence the ERROR message. Also, to get the max supplies from those Orc Nests, check the condition of your culture "sun". At full shine (170%) you'll get the max supplies, with decreases in that amount each time the sun dims (160%, 150%, etc). You can even throw a few Ensorcelled Endowment spells on some of your "buffed" culture buildings (i.e. helped by friends and neighbors) to increase your culture bonus above 170%, in effect increasing that Orc Nest supply production amount ;)

Hi Aramina,

#1. please see my post above as I indicated that (it is tied into culture) which I did not think it was when I first built it, simply because of the HUGE reserve I had of culture..Spent all culture and poof, supplies vanished lol..

#2.I do help a large amount of neighbors every day, and I do use spells, these were all great suggestions on your end, thank you.

#3. And yes I was very tired this morning as I pulled an all-nighter, and realized after I posted, that it was not saved as jpeg..

#4 I need to close this thread as solved, just not sure how to do it..

Thanks for your input :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8192

SOLVED ISSUE..

Moderator, I solved my issue not too long after I posted this thread, however I do not see a function where I can close this thread and save it as solved..Only option under tools is to edit the title..Would you kindly close and mark the thread solved for me, and let me know in the future how I can close a thread and mark it as solved..

Thank you :)

DeletedUser61

BadIdea.png

The png format works fine, as illustrated. It's the gif format that's restricted,
probably because the gif format supports an animated version that hogs bandwidth, and irritates everybody else.

DeletedUser8192

View attachment 1965
The png format works fine, as illustrated. It's the gif format that's restricted,
probably because the gif format supports an animated version that hogs bandwidth, and irritates everybody else.

Great strip you shared Katwijk, love it:D Thanks for the info. regarding gif format, makes sense :)

DeletedUser8192

View attachment 1965

Just a note to a closed thread, I did try to upload another .png and it gave me the same error code..jpg works fine though..Can't imagine it has anything to do with my Linux system.

DeletedUser61

There's also a file size limitation somewhere around 1.2 megabits.