• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orc Nest

DeletedUser15610

I have an Orc nest and I am in the Orc chapter. I thought the Orc Nests were supposed to give me Orcs but I am not getting any. It is only giving me Elixir.

DeletedUser7527

this is because you prob got it before you were in orcs it is only good for what chapter you got it in sorry

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Per Druindar, the output of event buildings is always set the day you get them in your inventory bag. That never changes. It's possible that one day you will be able to "upgrade" them using the blueprints that can be won in tournaments.

DeletedUser7527

Per Druindar, the output of event buildings is always set the day you get them in your inventory bag. That never changes. It's possible that one day you will be able to "upgrade" them using the blueprints that can be won in tournaments.
well said Ashrem that is what I wanted to say but it didn't come out that way lol