• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orc Nests not showing Sentients with Pyramid of Purification

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Is it good or bad to get points?
Trying to hide behind some cards in case it is bad
Go for a 3-pointer! Take one for the team and find out…for research…

If it’s bad, well, you are already doing community service scribbling in scrolls. Maybe she will commute your sentence. If it’s good, you’ll come out be ahead of everyone!

P.S. You could also come out ahead of everyone leading the likelihood of getting coal from Santa.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I just experienced the same bug. I couldn't tell because it went too fast whether or not I was credited with the sentient goods. But my orc nests did not show sentient goods bonus. Only my armories showed it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just experienced the same bug. I couldn't tell because it went too fast whether or not I was credited with the sentient goods. But my orc nests did not show sentient goods bonus. Only my armories showed it.

It still shows at the top of the screen, though, so you are getting the goods. It is only not showing directly above the orc nests.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
There was a young man from Nantucket
Who deleted his AW instead of a bucket
He asked help from support
Even threatened them with court
But they said no and now he's sad

amidoinitrite?
Should he be playing with puppets or eating chicken nuggets instead of just being sad?