1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Orc

Discussion in 'Questions and Help' started by MoonPearl, Dec 6, 2017.

1. MoonPearl

MoonPearl New Member

Hi , I've started the Orc Quest and in order to make certain things you have to have orcs, But I can't get to the Orcs until I get passed technology
    Boxes that are before it .. But these boxes require Mushrooms I can't make without Orcs . What do I do ?

2. Tedious

Tedious Well-Known Member

You need to research the Armory (Breeding Grounds) technology. Then you need to upgrade at least 1 of your armories to level 22. Once you do that, you can click on the armory, and it will give you the option to build orcs in exchange for supplies.

I am about to finish the Orcs Chapter, and I had 2 level 23 armories running orc productions non-stop. I never ran out of orcs, but I'm only now just beginning to build up a supply of orcs (since you spend them on Rally Point tasks, workshop upgrades, and negotiating provinces). Some people use 3 or 4 armories, depending on playstyle.

MoonPearl likes this.
  3. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Azkaban likes this.
  4. Azkaban

Azkaban Well-Known Member

Ah, Orc-cicles! :D