• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orc

• Thread starter DeletedUser14291
  • Start date

DeletedUser14291

Hi , I've started the Orc Quest and in order to make certain things you have to have orcs, But I can't get to the Orcs until I get passed technology
Boxes that are before it .. But these boxes require Mushrooms I can't make without Orcs . What do I do ?

DeletedUser9601

You need to research the Armory (Breeding Grounds) technology. Then you need to upgrade at least 1 of your armories to level 22. Once you do that, you can click on the armory, and it will give you the option to build orcs in exchange for supplies.

I am about to finish the Orcs Chapter, and I had 2 level 23 armories running orc productions non-stop. I never ran out of orcs, but I'm only now just beginning to build up a supply of orcs (since you spend them on Rally Point tasks, workshop upgrades, and negotiating provinces). Some people use 3 or 4 armories, depending on playstyle.