• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orcs in ch 19

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I started chapter 19 with close to 2 million orcs and I am almost out. They are needed to build the Tower of Light and to upgrade it to the Tower of Darkness. you will have to build 144 Light and upgrade 72 of them to Darkness to get the goods needed to upgrade the portal. There are also all the usual upgrades that need orcs and maybe some for research too, but I can't remember that part for sure right now.

I have 4 armories already upgraded after the chapter 19 research for them and a couple of other buildings that make orcs daily and I have to budget the rest of the way because of the Towers.

Matrickz

I started chapter 19 with close to 2 million orcs and I am almost out. They are needed to build the Tower of Light and to upgrade it to the Tower of Darkness. you will have to build 144 Light and upgrade 72 of them to Darkness to get the goods needed to upgrade the portal. There are also all the usual upgrades that need orcs and maybe some for research too, but I can't remember that part for sure right now.

I have 4 armories already upgraded after the chapter 19 research for them and a couple of other buildings that make orcs daily and I have to budget the rest of the way because of the Towers.
How can I see your city