• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orcs quest step ..Have at least 2 rally points

kctanzen

Would making one rally point, tearing it down and rebuilding count for this step in the quest line?
Or .. does it mean have 2 rally points functioning at the same time?

Having 2 at the same time if likely how I wind up, but wanted to know my options :)

Thanks for clearing this up for me!

DeletedUser12423

You will end up needing 4 minimum, so build them either way.

DeletedUser12423

The more only make the Orcs chapter easier to complete. You could do it with one and take forever....but why?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
The wording normally tells you what is needed. If it is build then you should be able to build, tear down and build for 2. If it is have then you must have them at the same time.

kctanzen

The more only make the Orcs chapter easier to complete. You could do it with one and take forever....but why?

I am planning on using the slower pace of the OnG chapter to build up wonder levels a bit == seems this one is designed to take a while / test the patience :)
Would be peachy if I get wood elves flagged before the next major event, but am not making it a firm goal
I know I'll get there for the big fall event.

I'm taking a while figuring out a layout (lots of great advice / input from folks here) and getting long neglected upgrades sorted out.
Event buildings without mana or just amazingly awesome stand alone functions are pretty much obsolete going forward.
And the linked sets especially will go to the compactor heap -- far too difficult to upgrade around those or justify the space for the limited utility based on the chapter I was in at the time I got them. The Redbeard set by itself is almost what I need for the blooming trader wonder, for instance. That wonder suits my preferred play style and helps efficiency of all the guest race bits at the same time :)

In my rough sketch plan, I realized only yesterday that I had set up the rally points in the wrong orientation.
Learned my lesson and won't be trying to do that away from the architect site again!!