• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orc's Required to complete province.before level 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenKooky

I have not researched Orc's yet,I just started on Level 7. But I am being asked for Orcs in order to clear provinces........

DeletedUser3575

@QueenKooky This has been a major problem with the latest upgrade release. Many people are hitting the Orc requirements long before they are anywhere near the Orc chapter, and there hasn't been much response from Inno regarding changing the province requirements. Keep an eye on the next couple updates, hopefully they'll give us a break soon...

DeletedUser61

But I am being asked for Orcs in order to clear provinces
The developers have decided that negotiation should be limited to approximately the Provinces that you could acquire within the military limits of the Squad Size technologies. Their means of doing so is to require Orcs so that you can guard negotiated provinces in Ring 11 and beyond.

You need 160 Provinces to open the Advanced Scouting chest for chapter VIII, and 222 provinces are available to you in the nearest 10 Rings, so you have a margin of 62 sectors more than you'll need. In effect, once you've reached the current boundary you need to turn to Tournaments for additional Relics/Runes/Knowledge Points. As part of that emphasis, Tournaments will soon become a mandatory technology.

If you ALREADY have Provinces in Ring 11 or beyond, then count your blessings. You got them on the cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.